House Portraits

Friday 22 September 2017

My illustrations and gifts at Calver Gallery, Bradford

This summer, I exhibited a selection of my pieces at the Calver Gallery at South Square Centre in Thornton, Bradford. A range of my screenprints were chosen along with my mugs, colouring book and Cantastic Cookbook zine as part of their Made:Yorkshire exhibition.





I am delighted to say that even though the exhibition has now ended, the Calver Gallery has remained a stockist - they have kept my pieces on display and are still available to buy.



South Square Centre is well worth a visit, it has a lovely gallery, shop and cafe in a very cute, historic building; in the village where the Brontes were born. Some of the other artists in this Yorkshire themed exhibition - whose work is seen alongside mine in these photos - were Sam Groom, Katch Skinner, Sonal Mistry and Maggie Magoo Designs. All of which are extremely talented and I was very proud to be showing with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment