House Portraits

Friday 30 October 2015

Tesco Juvenile designs

Hello readers! My blog may have seemed a bit quiet lately but I've got a few things brewing and also something very exciting to share that I can't share yet... so do please bare with me because I am doing lots of things and will share soon! I sometimes post pictures as I'm going along with work in progress on my Facebook and twitter accounts so do please follow if you don't already :)

I have some new designs in Tesco which I got the samples for yesterday. I'm really happy with them! Being a greetings card designer, you have to be a chameleon and reinvent your style to keep coming up with new looks for different clients... But these designs (the houses & shops in particular) are more true to my natural Josephine style! I gave the characters big heads and big eyes to make them more commercial for the birthday card world...







No comments:

Post a Comment