House Portraits

Friday 22 February 2013

Oooh, it's all going on...

Hello!

Lots has been happening lately, I've had a really busy couple of weeks, not leaving the house much and working long days up in the attic! But today is an exciting day because I have signed and sent off my contract to join the Bright agency!! So in a way it feels like the hard work has paid off but of course, this is only the beginning...



Hopefully I'm going to be busy with lots of exciting things... Until I get commissions (and in between them) I will be doing speculative work that will be made available for licensing - and this work I'll be free to share with the world as I do it. So, I hope this blog will become a bit more interesting from now on!

Here are my first designs I have done for the agency this week, for Mother's Day and Christmas:





I was thinking of my own Mum when I thought up these Mother's Day designs. She is indeed my biggest fan and she's thrilled about me getting an agent! And also with the bag illustration... my Mum manages to fit all kinds of things into the tiniest bag! She also takes her own teabags everywhere, hence the little teabag in this bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment