House Portraits

Wednesday 14 November 2012

playing with sketchbook pro

I put Sketchbook-pro on my laptop the other day and have just been experimenting a bit with it... It's a lovely programme and oh my, the symmetry setting is very fun!!

Here's a pretty lady I drew. It was only a quick 2 minute thing while I was trying it out...


Other things I've been doing over the last week...
Finally getting my head around Twitter
Designing Christmas cards and crackers and some logo design
Went to Zero2Illo conference in Nottingham and met lots of fellow Illustrators
Making 'vegetable surprise' - being creative with empty cupboards
(you can add 'surprise' to the name of any dish and make it sound fabulous)
Research and brainstorming ideas for my MA coursework, I love a good brainstorm!
That's it!




No comments:

Post a Comment